Sunday, March 8, 2009

Miosotis Breast Weight

L. In Love Again ²


Dear Satsuki-Chan, amore mio,
-
Ontoni Dai Suki Daio, kawaii onna from heaven (or something like that, I think, I'm as good in english as I am in japanese). Until the glorious holy day when I found your glorious holy picture on the Internet, I was in true love with both Kristin Kreuk and Moon Bloodgood , but now, I must admit that it all belongs to the past, and no flying delorean could bring me back in these times of blindness. How could I have been so lame ? So tragically superficial ? Since the very beginning, I've always been a great fan of Clamp's work, but how could I imagine that one of them could have been so beautiful (so beautiful, it's truuuuuuue) ? ! I was convinced that talent and beauty were incompatible. What a fool I was ! So if Kristin Kreuk never answer me, and if you are single and desperate, I'll truly be happy to give you my heart, marry you and count you as one of the precious goodies Clamp of my collection ! I know we're not the same age anyway, but it doesn't matter to me. Hope the fact that I'm a total loser won't matter for you too.
Hoping to have passionate news from you, french kisses from L. !
-
L.
-
P.S. : don't listen to rumors ! I'm not a weirdo !
-
*
-
Héééééééééé ! Non mais qu'est-ce que c'est que ça ? !
-
Je t'y prends, vil lecteur, à lire mon courrier personnel ! Sont-ce là des manner of a gentleman, huh? From gentillefemme, perhaps? ! Should I call on the field Frederick the Avenger? ! What right t'immisce you in my love life! ?
-
Hum.
-
Well yes, I assume! Satsuki Igarashi , member of the legendary studio Clamp , just enjoy a review period as intensively as useless too late to enter directly into second place in the top 3 women in my life, just behind the pretty-gentilleKristin Kreuk (still). Is not muy bellissima? And talented with it (the studio Clamp works are among those that have most influenced my approach to screenwriting ... discover it, if you're trolling! Would that this clip-crossover ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmhMapzJ0W4 all I can share my passion ... except this dear Satsuki Chan of mine!).
-
- it get any better, you, master.
- All because you're jealous of my happiness, Igor. Is very low. I understand better why you my knees.
- Because you are mounted on a stool?

0 comments:

Post a Comment